|Package | PIN:||UQFN (RSW) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low input bias currents: 500 pA (typ)
(enables microamp current measurement)
- Low power:
- Low supply voltage, VS: 1.7 V to 5.5V
- Low shutdown current: 100 nA (max)
- Lowquiescent current: 50 µA at 25°C(typ)
- Common-moderejection ratio: 132 dB (min)
- Gain error: ±0.2% (A1device)
- Gain drift: 7 ppm/°C (max)
- Offset voltage,VOS: ±15 µV (max)
- Offset drift: 80 nV/°C(max)
- Wide common-mode voltage: –0.2 V to +40 V
- Bidirectional current sensing capability
- Gain options:
- INA190A1: 25 V/V
- INA190A2: 50V/V
- INA190A3: 100 V/V
- INA190A4: 200V/V
- INA190A5: 500 V/V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA190A1IRSWR
The INA190 is a low-power, voltage-output, current-shunt monitor (also called a current-senseamplifier). This device is commonly used for overcurrent protection,precision current measurement for system optimization, or in closed-loop feedback circuits.The INA190 can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from –0.2 Vto +40 V, independent of the supply voltage.
The low input bias current of the device permits the use of larger current-senseresistors, thus providing accurate current measurements in the microamp range. The low offsetvoltage of the zero-drift architecture extends the dynamic range of the current measurement. Thisfeature allows for smaller sense resistors with lower power loss, while still providing accuratecurrent measurements.
The INA190 operatesfrom a single 1.7-V to 5.5-V power supply, and draws a maximum of 65 µA of supply current when enabled; only 0.1 µA when disabled. Five fixed gain options areavailable: 25 V/V, 50 V/V, 100 V/V, 200 V/V, or 500 V/V. The device is specified over the operatingtemperature range of –40°C to +125°C, and offered in UQFN, SC70, and SOT-23packages.