- Easy handling of the tiny WCSP-4 package
- Easy access to all device pins
- Space for optional input filtering capacitors and resistors as well as a prototype area for additional user defined circuitry
- Space for shunt resistors of various footprints
- Evaluation of all gain options through provided device boards.
Texas Instruments INA216EVM
The INA216EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of this device family. The fixture layout is not intended to be a model for the target circuit, nor is it laid out for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing. The INA216EVM allows the user to install a shunt resistor, and then connect both the common-mode voltage and load to develop the input voltage, or omit the shunt resistor and apply a differential voltage directly to the device input. This flexibility allows a user to test the device operation in a simulated manner as well as an actual application.