|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Wide Common-Mode Range: –14 V to 80 V
- Offset Voltage: ±20 μV
- CMRR: 140 dB
- ±1.4% Gain Error (Maximum)
- 0.3 μV/°C Offset Drift
- 0.005%/°C Gain Drift (Maximum)
- Available Gains:
- 50 V/V: INA282-Q1
- 100 V/V: INA286-Q1
- 200 V/V: INA283-Q1
- 500 V/V: INA284-Q1
- 1000 V/V: INA285-Q1
- Quiescent Current: 900 μA (Maximum)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA283AQDRQ1
The INA28x-Q1 family includes the INA282-Q1, INA283-Q1, INA284-Q1, INA285-Q1, and INA286-Q1 devices. These devices are voltage output current shunt monitors that can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from –14 V to +80 V, independent of the supply voltage. The low offset of the zero-drift architecture enables current sensing with maximum drops across the shunt as low as 10 mV full-scale.
These current sense amplifiers operate from a single +2.7-V to +18-V supply, drawing a maximum of 900 μA of supply current. These devices are specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C, and offered in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 packages.