- Jumper selectable Enable and disable
- Jumper selectable Latch mode and transparent mode
- Jumper selectable Delay (10 μs, 50 μs, and 100 μs)
- Jumper selectable Hysteresis (2 mV, 5 mV, and 10 mV)
- Threshold set by a single resistor or an external voltage source
Texas Instruments INA300EVM
The INA300 is a high common-mode, precision, bidirectional, current-sensing comparator that can be configured to detect over current conditions through the voltage developed across a shunt resistor. Operating from a single power supply from 2.7 V to 5.5 V, the INA300 can be configured to detect shunt voltages from 0 V to 250 mV in the presence of common-mode voltages from 0 V to 36 V. The INA300EVM allows for easy user configuration of the INA300 device by using jumpers.