|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide common-mode input range: –0.1 V to +36 V
- Dual comparator outputs:
- INA302: Two independent overlimitalerts
- INA303: Window comparator
- Threshold levels set individually
- Comparator 1 alert response: 1 µs
- Comparator 2 adjustable delay: 2 µs to 10 s
- Open-drain outputs with independent latch control modes
- High accuracy amplifier:
- Offset voltage: 30 µV (max, A3 version)
- Offset voltage drift: 0.5 µV/°C (max)
- Gain error: 0.15% (max, A3 version)
- Gain error drift: 10 ppm/°C
- Available amplifier gains:
- INA302A1, INA303A1: 20 V/V
- INA302A2, INA303A2: 50 V/V
- INA302A3, INA303A3: 100 V/V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA302A3IPWR
The INA302 and INA303(INA30x) devices feature a high common-mode, bidirectional,current-sensing amplifier and two high-speed comparators to detect out-of-range current conditions.The INA302 comparators are configured to detect and respond toovercurrent conditions. The INA303 comparators are configured torespond to both overcurrent and undercurrent conditions in a windowed configuration. These devicesfeature an adjustable limit threshold range for each comparator set using an external limit-settingresistor. These current-shunt monitors can measure differential voltage signals on common-modevoltages that can vary from –0.1 V up to +36 V, independent of the supply.
The open-drain alert outputs can be configured to operate in either a transparent mode(output status follows the input state), or in a latched mode (alert output is cleared when thelatch is reset). The alert response time for comparator 1 is under 1 µs, and the alert response forcomparator 2 is set through an external capacitor ranging from 2 µs to 10 s.
These devices operate from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a maximum supplycurrent of 950 µA. The devices are specified over the extended operating temperature range of –40°Cto +125°C, and are available in a 14-pin TSSOP package.