|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSG) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Common-Mode Input Range: –0.2 V to 26 V
- High Accuracy Amplifier:
- Offset Voltage, VCM = 12 V: 500 µV(Maximum)
- Offset Voltage, VCM = 0 V: 150 µV(Maximum)
- Offset Voltage Drift: 1 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Gain Error: 1% (Maximum)
- Gain Error Drift: 20 ppm/°C (Maximum)
- Available Amplifier Gains:
- INA381A1: 20 V/V
- INA381A2: 50 V/V
- INA381A3: 100 V/V
- INA381A4: 200 V/V
- Comparator Specifications:
- Hysteresis: 50 mV
- Response Time: 500 ns
- Alert ThresholdSet Through External Reference Voltage
- Open-Drain Comparator Output With Latching Mode
- Package: WSON-8 (2 mm × 2 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA381A1IDSGR
The INA381 includes both a 26-V common-mode, current-sensing amplifier and a high-speedcomparator configured to detect overcurrent conditions through measuring the voltage developedacross a current-shunt resistor and comparing that voltage to a defined threshold limit set by thecomparator reference pin. The current-shunt monitor can measure differential voltage signals oncommon-mode voltages that can vary from –0.2 V up to 26 V, independent of the supply voltage.
The open-drain alert output can be configured to operate in either a transparent modewhere the output status follows the input state or in a latched mode where the alert output iscleared when the latch is reset. The standalone comparator alert response time is under 3 µs,allowing for quick detection of overcurrent events. The total system overcurrent protectionprovided by the INA381 is under 10 µs.
This device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a maximum supplycurrent of 350 µA. The device is specified over the extended operating temperature range (–40°C to+125°C), and is available in an 8-pin WSON package.