|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Low offset voltage: 10 µV (typ), 35 µV (max)
- Gain drift: 5 ppm/°C (G = 1),
35 ppm/°C (G > 1) (max)
- Noise: 7 nV/√Hz
- Bandwidth: 4.7 MHz (G = 1), 290 kHz (G = 100)
- Stable with 1-nF capacitive loads
- Inputs protected up to ±40 V
- Common-mode rejection: 112 dB, G = 10 (min)
- Power supply rejection: 110 dB, G = 1 (min)
- Supply current: 650 µA (max)
- Supply range:
- Single-supply: 4.5 V to 36V
- Dual-supply: ±2.25 V to ±18V
- Specified temperature range: –40°C to +125°C
- Packages: 8-pin SOIC and VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA821IDGKR
The INA821 is a high-precision instrumentation amplifier that offers low powerconsumption and operates over a wide single-supply or dual-supply range. A single external resistorsets any gain from 1 to 10,000. The device has high precision as a result of super-beta inputtransistors, which provide low input offset voltage, offset voltage drift, input bias current, andinput voltage and current noise. Additional circuitry protects the inputs against overvoltage up to±40 V.
The INA821 is optimized to provide a high common-mode rejection ratio. At G = 1, thecommon-mode rejection ratio exceeds 92 dB across the full input common-mode range. The device isdesigned for low-voltage operation from a 4.5-V single supply, and dual supplies up to ±18V.
The INA821 is available in an 8-pin SOIC and 8-pin VSSOP package, and specified over the–40°C to +125°C temperature range.