|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DBQ) | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 100 Mbps data rate
- Robust isolation barrier:
- >100-year projected lifetime at 1500VRMS working voltage
- Up to 5000VRMS isolation rating
- Up to 12.8 kV surgecapability
- ±100 kV/µs typicalCMTI
- Wide supply range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level translation
- Default output high (ISO773x) and low (ISO773xF) options
- Wide temperature range: –55°C to +125°C
- Low power consumption, typical 1.5 mA per channel at 1 Mbps
- Low propagation delay: 11 ns Typical (5-V Supplies)
- Robust electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- System-level ESD, EFT, and surgeimmunity
- ±8 kV IEC 61000-4-2 contact discharge protectionacross isolation barrier
- Low emissions
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16) and QSOP (DBQ-16) package options
- Automotive version available: ISO773x-Q1
- Safety-related certifications:
- Reinforced insulation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 5000VRMS (DW) and 3000 VRMS (DBQ) isolation rating per UL1577
- CSA Component acceptance notice 5A, IEC 60950-1and IEC 60601-1 end equipment standards
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certificationaccording to EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
- All Certifications complete
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7731DBQR
The ISO773x devicesare high-performance, triple-channel digital isolators with 5000 VRMS (DWpackage) and 3000 VRMS (DBQ package) isolation ratings per UL1577.
This family of devices has reinforced insulation ratings according to VDE, CSA, TUV andCQC.
The ISO773x familyof devices provides high electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low power consumption, whileisolating CMOS or LVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic input and output bufferseparated by a double capacitive silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier.This device comes with enable pins which can be used to put the respective outputs in highimpedance for multi-master driving applications and to reduce power consumption.
The ISO7730 devicehas all three channels in the same direction and the ISO7731 device has two forward and one reverse-direction channel. If theinput power or signal is lost, the default output is high fordevices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. Seethe Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this family of devices helps preventnoise currents on data buses, such as RS-485, RS-232, and CAN, or other circuits from entering the local ground and interferingwith or damaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques,electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO773x device has been significantly enhanced to ease system-level ESD,EFT, surge, and emissions compliance. The ISO773x family of devices is available in 16-pin wide-SOIC and QSOPpackages.