|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 100 Mbps data rate
- Robust isolation barrier:
- >100-Year projected lifetime
- Up to 5000VRMS isolation rating
- Up to 12.8 kV surgecapability
- ±100 kV/µs TypicalCMTI
- Wide supply range: 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- 2.25-V to 5.5-V Level translation
- Default output high (ISO776x) and low (ISO776xF) Options
- Wide temperature range: –55°C to +125°C
- Low power consumption, typical 1.4 mA per channel at 1 Mbps
- Low propagation delay: 11 ns typical at 5 V
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC):
- System-level ESD, EFT, and surge immunity
- ±8 kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact discharge protection acrossisolation barrier
- Low emissions
- Wide-SOIC (DW-16) and SSOP (DBQ-16) package options
- Automotive version available: ISO776x-Q1
- Safety-related certifications:
- Reinforced insulation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- UL1577 component recognition program
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC62368-1, and IEC 60601-1
- CQC Certification per GB4943.1-2011
- TUV Certificationaccording to EN 60950-1 and EN 61010-1
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ISO7760DWR
The ISO776x devicesare high-performance, six-channel digital isolators with 5000-VRMS (DWpackage) and 3000-VRMS (DBQ package) isolation ratings per UL 1577. Thisfamily of devices is also certified according to VDE, CSA, TUV and CQC.
The ISO776x familyof devices provides high-electromagnetic immunity and low emissions at low-power consumption, whileisolating CMOS or LVCMOS digital I/Os. Each isolation channel has a logic-input and logic-outputbuffer separated by a double capacitive silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulationbarrier. The ISO776x familyof devices is available in all possible pin configurations such that all six channels are in thesame direction, or one, two, or three channels are in reverse direction while the remainingchannels are in forward direction. If the input power or signal is lost, the default output ishigh for devices without suffix F and low for devices with suffix F. See the Device Functional Modes section for furtherdetails.
Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this family of devices helps preventnoise currents on data buses, such as RS-485, RS-232, and CAN, or other circuits from entering the local ground and interferingwith or damaging sensitive circuitry. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques,electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO776x family of devices has been significantly enhanced to easesystem-level ESD, EFT, surge, and emissions compliance. The ISO776x family of devices isavailable in 16-pin SOIC and SSOP packages.