- High-speed, robust EMC quad-channel digital isolator with integrated power of 50% efficiency
- Wide supply & level translation range: 3 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate: Up to 100 Mbps
- Low propagation delay: 11 ns typical (5-V supplies)
- Isolation barrier life > 25 years
Texas Instruments ISOW7841EVM
The ISOW7841EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) used to evaluate the ISOW7841. The ISOW7841 is a high-performance, reinforced quad-channel digital isolator with integrated DC/DC converter in a wide-body SOIC package (package code, DWE). The EVM features enough test points and jumper options for you to evaluate the device with minimal external components.