- 66AK2G02 C66x DSP + ARM Cortex A15 Processor at 600 MHz
- Two programmable real-time unit (PRU) and industrial communication subsystems (PRU-ICSS)
- PCI express 2.0 with integrated PHY
- Gigabit ethernet port supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps data rate on RJ45 connector
- Four 10x100 industrial ethernet connectors
- Expansion port for customer designs
The K2G Industrial Communications Engine (ICE) enables 66AK2Gx processor developers to immediately start development, demonstration and test of industrial communication protocols for products such as PLC, bus controllers, motion control and other real-time industrial networked applications. The evaluation module is supported by Processor SDK for RT Linux and TI-RTOS operating systems and is supplied with an SD micro card for easy boot up and out of box experience. The two PRU-ICSS subystems can be used for industrial Ethernet protocols such as Profinet, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, and others.