SimpleLink™ Sub-1 GHz CC1312R Wireless Microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ Development Kit
Features for the LAUNCHXL-CC1312R1
- LaunchPad with Sub-1GHz radio for wireless applications with integrated PCB trace antenna
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart objects (6LoWPAN), Wireless M-Bus, MIOTY® technology and proprietary systems, including the TI 15.4-Stack (Sub-1 GHz)
- Broad band antenna supports both 868 MHz ISM band for Europe and 915 MHz ISM band for US with a single board
- On-board emulator gets you started with instant code development in CCS Cloud
- The on-board EnergyTrace circuit allows real time monitoring of internal device states while user program code executes.
- Can be used with both LaunchPad kit and SmartRF™ Studio applications
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack plug-in module connectors
- Compatible with LCD BoosterPack
Description for the LAUNCHXL-CC1312R1
This LaunchPad speeds development on devices with integrated power amplifier and multi-band radio support for concurrent sub-1Ghz and 2.4GHz operation. Protocols supported include Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, 802.15.4, and proprietary RF with the compatible CC13x2-CC26x2 SDK. Available variations feature different RF matching networks and power levels.