|Package | PIN:||TO-220 (NDB) | 15|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 85)|
- SPiKe Protection
- Minimal Amount of External Components Necessary
- Quiet Fade-In/Out Mute Mode
- Isolated 15-Lead TO-220 Package (PFM)
- Non-Isolated 15-lead TO-220 Package
- Wide Supply Range 20V - 64V
- THD+N at 1kHz at 2 x 15W continuous averageoutput power into 4Ω or 8Ω: 0.1% (max)
- THD+N at 1kHz at continuous average output power of 2 x 20W into 8Ω: 0.009% (typ)
- Standby current: 4.2mA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM1876TF/NOPB
The LM1876 is a stereo audio amplifier capable of delivering typically 20W per channel of continuous average output power into a 4Ω or 8Ω load with less than 0.1% THD+N.
Each amplifier has an independent smooth transition fade-in/out mute and a power conserving standby mode which can be controlled by external logic.
The performance of the LM1876, utilizing its Self Peak Instantaneous Temperature (°Ke) (SPiKe) protection circuitry, places it in a class above discrete and hybrid amplifiers by providing an inherently, dynamically protected Safe Operating Area (SOA). SPiKe protection means that these parts are safeguarded at the output against overvoltage, undervoltage, overloads, including thermal runaway and instantaneous temperature peaks.