- 6-V to 42-V input voltage range
- 12-V output voltage with 1.5% setpoint accuracy
- Rated for 1 A of load current
- Resistor divider to EN/UVLO to faciltate programmable input voltage UVLO
- Fully assembled, tested and proven PCB layout with small footprint
The LM25184EVM-S12 evaluation module (EVM) is designed to showcase the performance of the LM25184-Q1 PSR flyback converter with wide input voltage range. The design is packaged in a miniature footprint with low component count. It operates over a wide input voltage range of 6 V to 42 V to deliver a fixed 12-V output with better than 1.5% setpoint accuracy and currents up to 1 A. The LM25184-Q1 operates without an auxililary winding or opto-coupler, and provides very tight output voltage regulation, better than 1%. The LM25184-Q1 offers a full suite of protection features to ensure protection of the regulator during fault conditions. These include undervoltage lockout (UVLO) to ensure proper operation duing voltage-sag conditions, programmable soft-start (SS) to reduce inrush current, hiccup-mode overcurrent protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. Precision enable (EN) and output voltage thermal compensation (TC) features are also provided.