|Package | PIN:||WSON (NGF) | 6|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Low 1.6-V Operation
- Low Quiescent Current
- Latching Function: Device Can Latch the Over Temperature Condition
- Push-Pull and Open-Drain Temperature Switch Outputs
- Wide Trip Point Range of 0°C to 150°C
- Very Linear Analog VTEMP Temperature Sensor Output
- VTEMP Output Short-Circuit Protected
- Accurate Over –50°C to 150°C Temperature Range
- Excellent Power Supply Noise Rejection
- LM26LVQISD-130 and LM26LVQISD-135 are AEC-Q100 Qualified and are Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow:
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to 150°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3 A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Device MM ESD Classification Level M3
Texas Instruments LM26LVCISD-080/NOPB
The LM26LV and LM26LV-Q1 are low-voltage, precision, dual-output, low-power temperature switches and temperature sensors. The temperature trip point (TTRIP) can be preset at the factory to any temperature in the range of 0°C to 150°C in 1°C increments. Built-in temperature hysteresis (THYST) keeps the output stable in an environment of temperature instability.
In normal operation the LM26LV or LM26LV-Q1 temperature switch outputs assert when the die temperature exceeds TTRIP. The temperature switch outputs will reset when the temperature falls below a temperature equal to (TTRIP – THYST). The OVERTEMP digital output, is active-high with a push-pull structure, while the OVERTEMP digital output, is active-low with an open-drain structure.
The analog output, VTEMP, delivers an analog output voltage with Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC).
Driving the TRIP_TEST input high causes the digital outputs to be asserted for in-situ verification and causes the threshold voltage to appear at the VTEMP output pin, which could be used to verify the temperature trip point.
The LM26LVs and LM26LV-Q1s low minimum supply voltage makes them ideal for 1.8-V system designs. The wide operating range, low supply current, and excellent accuracy provide a temperature switch solution for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.