|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Industry standard amplifier for cost-sensitive systems
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV
- Common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low broadband noise: 40 nV/√Hz
- Low quiescent current: 90 µA/Ch
- Unity-gain stable
- Operational at supply voltages from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Offered in single, dual, and quad channel variants
- Robust ESD specification: 2-kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM324LVIPWR
The LM3xxLV family includes the single LM321LV, dual LM358LV, and quad LM324LVoperational amplifiers, or op amps. The devices operate from a low voltage of 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
These op amps supply an alternative to the LM321, LM358, and LM324 in low-voltageapplications that are sensitive to cost. Some applications are large appliances, smoke detectors,and personal electronics. The LM3xxLV devices supply better performance than the LM3xx devices atlow voltage, and have lower power consumption. The op amps are stable at unity gain, and do nothave reverse phase in overdrive conditions. The design for ESD gives the LM3xxLV family an HBMspecification for a minimum of 2 kV.
The LM3xxLV family is available in packages that have industry standards. The packagesinclude SOT-23, SOIC, VSSOP, and TSSOP packages.