|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Wide supply range of 3 V to 36 V (B version)
- Quiescent current: 300 µA per amplifier (B version, typical)
- Unity-gain bandwidth of 1.2 MHz (B version)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, enabling direct sensing near ground
- Low input offset voltage of 3 mV at 25°C (A and B versions, maximum)
- Internal RF and EMI filter (B version)
- On products compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, all parameters are tested unless otherwise noted. On all other products, production processing does not necessarily include testing of all parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM358DG4
The LM358B and LM2904B devices are the next-generation versions of the industry-standardoperational amplifiers (op amps) LM358 and LM2904, which include two high-voltage (36-V) op amps.These devicesprovide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications, with features including low offset(300 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and high differential input voltagecapability.
The LM358B and LM2904B op amps simplify circuit design withenhanced features such asunity-gain stability, lower offset voltage of 3 mV (maximum at room temperature), and lowerquiescent current of 300 µA per amplifier (typical). High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RFfilters enable the LM358B and LM2904B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentallychallenging applications.
The LM358B and LM2904B amplifiers are available inindustry standard packages, including SOIC, TSSOP, and VSSOP.