LM3631EVM Complete LCD Backlight and Bias Power Evaluation Module
Features for the LM3631EVM
- LCD Backlight driver with up to 16 white LEDs.
- Integrated backlight boost converter with adaptive voltage control.
- LCD positive and negative bias voltage supplies.
- LDO output for powering display controller.
- LDO output for powering LCD gamma reference.
Description for the LM3631EVM
The Texas Instruments LM3631 Evaluation Module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the LM3631 Complete LCD Backlight and Bias Power unit. The LM3631EVM uses the LM3631’s three LDO regulators and an inverting charge pump to provide +-5.6V, 5.5V and 3.3V output voltages from a single input voltage. All output voltages are adjustable. LM3631 can also drive up to 16 white LED for LCD backlight purposes.