- >85% Efficiency in Torch and Flash Mode
- Grounded cathode LED operation for improved thermal management
- Dual 1.5A High-Side Current Source for Dual LED Drive
- Accurate and programmable LED current from 24mA to 1.5A
- Vin Flash monitor optimization, I2C programmable NTC trip point, dedicated transmit interrupt pin
Texas Instruments LM3646EVM
The LM3646EVM evaluation module helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the LM3646 1.5A Synchronous Boost Dual LED driver. The EVM offers configurability via I2C-compatible interface. It can be enabled in Flash or Torch mode via the I2C interface or externally using the Strobe and Torch pins. The module uses two LEDs (D1 & D2) mounted on the EVM, each connected to separate current sources. On-board GPIOs allow for easy control of STROBE, TORCH and TX pins, without the need of external signals.