- VOUT = 0.8V to 1.2V
- VIN = 2.5V to 5.5V
- 1.5A maximum load capability
- 3.3MHz PWM fixed switching frequency (typ.) allows the use of 1 µH inductor
- +/- 3% DC output voltage precision
- 0.01 m A typical shutdown current
- Internal soft start
- Currnt overload and thermal shutdown protection
- PDAs and Smart Phones
- Personal Media Players
- USB Modem Applications
- Digital still Cameras
- Portable Hard disk drives
Texas Instruments LM3678SD-1.2EV
The LM3691 step-down DC-DC converter is optimized for powering low voltage circuits from a single Li-Ion cell battery and input voltage rails from 2.5V to 5.5V. It provides up to 1.5A load current, over the entire input voltage range. The LM3678 offers a 0.8V/1.2V option. One of the pair of voltages is set through the VSELECT pin.
The LM3678 evaluation board is a working demonstration of a synchronous buck DC-DC converter. The application note contains information about the evaluation board. For more details and electrical characteristics about the converter operation, please refer to the LM3678 datasheet.