- 16 µA typical quiescent current
- 350 mA maximum load capability
- 3 MHz PWM fixed switching frequency (typ)
- Automatic PFM/PWM mode switching
- Available in 5-bump micro SMD package and UR package
- Internal synchronous rectification for high efficiency
- 0.01 µA typical shutdown current
- Operates from a single Li-Ion cell battery
- Current overload and Thermal shutdown protection
- Three external components required for typical applications
- Low profile solution (0.55mm max height, includes four external components)
- Mobile phones
- MP3 players
- Portable Instruments
- Digital still cameras
- Portable Hard disk drives
Texas Instruments LM3679TL-1.8EV
The LM3679TL is a step-down DC-DC converter optimized for powering ultra-low voltage circuits from a single Li-Ion cell battery and input voltage rails from 2.5V to 5.5V. It provides up to 350mA load current, over the entire input voltage range. The LM3679 output voltage can be configured to 1.2V, 1.5V, or 1.8V.
The device offers superior features and performance for mobile phones and similar portable applications with complex power management systems.
The LM3679TL evaluation board is a working demonstration of a step down DC-DC converter. The application note contains information about the evaluation board. For further information on buck converter topology, device electrical characteristics, and component selection, please refer to the datasheet.