|Package | PIN:||PDIP (P) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Battery Operation
- Minimum External Parts
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 V–12 V or
5 V–18 V
- Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA
- Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
- Ground-Referenced Input
- Self-Centering Output Quiescent Voltage
- Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
- Available in 8-Pin MSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM386N-1/NOPB
The LM386M-1 and LM386MX-1 are power amplifiers designed for use in low voltage consumerapplications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition ofan external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20to 200.
The inputs are ground referenced while the output automatically biases to one-half thesupply voltage. The quiescent power drain is only 24 mW when operating from a 6-V supply, makingthe LM386M-1 and LM386MX-1 ideal for battery operation.