|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide range of supply voltage
- Maximum rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V:non-V devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-suffix devices
- Tested to 36V: B-suffix devices
- Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage: 0.2 mA (typical) per comparator
- Low input bias current: 15 nA (typical, B device)
- Low lurrent: 2 nA (Typical)
- Low input offset voltage: 0.37 mV (typical, B device)
- Common-mode input voltage range
- Differential input voltage range equal to maximum-rated supply voltage: ±36 V
- Low output saturation voltage
- Output compatible with TTL, MOS, and CMOS
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM393DE4
The LM393B and LM2903B devices are the next generation versions of the industry-standardLM393 and LM2903 comparator family. These next generation devices provide outstanding value forcost-sensitive applications, with features including lower offset voltage, higher supply voltagecapability, lower supply current, lower input bias current, lower propagation delay, and improved2kV ESD performance with drop-in replacement convenience.
All devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operatefrom a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also ispossible as long as the difference between the two supplies is within 2 V to 36 V, andVCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage.Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to otheropen-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.