|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YZR) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Wide Supply
- Voltage Range: 2.0 V to 36 V
- Single or Dual Supplies: ±1.0 V to ±18 V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (0.4 mA) — Independent of Supply Voltage
- Low Input Biasing Current: 25 nA
- Low Input Offset Current: ±5 nA
- Maximum Offset voltage: ±3 mV
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
- Low Output Saturation Voltage: 250 mV at 4 mA
- Output Voltage Compatible with TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS and CMOS logic systems
- Available in the 8-Bump (12 mil) DSBGA Package
- See AN-1112 (SNVA009) for DSBGA Considerations
- High Precision Comparators
- Reduced VOS Drift Over Temperature
- Eliminates Need for Dual Supplies
- Allows Sensing Near Ground
- Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM393TLX/NOPB
The LM193-N series consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with anoffset voltage specification as low as 2.0 mV max for two comparators which were designedspecifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation fromsplit power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of themagnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in thatthe input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single powersupply voltage.
Application areas include limit comparators, simple analog to digital converters; pulse,squarewave and time delay generators; wide range VCO; MOS clock timers; multivibrators and highvoltage digital logic gates. The LM193-N series was designed to directly interface with TTL andCMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the LM19-N series will directlyinterface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standardcomparators.
The LM393 and LM2903 parts are available in TI’s innovative thin DSBGA package with 8 (12mil) large bumps.