|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- High Initial Accuracy: 0.1%
- Ultra-Low Noise
- Low Temperature Coefficient: 3 ppm/°C (A Grade)
- Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V
- Low Dropout Voltage: 20 mV (Typical) at 1mA
- Supply Current: 230 µA (Typical), ≤ 1 µA Disable Mode
- Enable Pin
- Output Voltage Options: 1.024 V, 1.25 V, 2.048 V, 2.5 V, and 4.096 V
- Custom Voltages From 0.5 V to 4.5 V
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 70°C
Texas Instruments LM4140BCM-1.0/NOPB
The LM4140 series of precision references are designed to combine high accuracy, low drift, and noise with low power dissipation in a small package.
The LM4140 is the industrys first reference with output voltage options lower than the bandgap voltage.
The key to the advance performance of the LM4140 is the use of EEPROM registers and CMOS DACs for temperature coefficient curvature correction and trimming of the output voltage accuracy of the device during the final production testing.
The major advantage of this method is the much higher resolution available with DACs than is available economically with most methods used by other bandgap references.
The low input and dropout voltage, low supply current, and output drive capability of the LM4140 makes this product an ideal choice for battery powered and portable applications.
The LM4140 is available in three grades (A, B, C) with 0.1% initial accuracy and 3, 6, and 10 ppm/°C temperature coefficients. For even lower temperature coefficients, contact Texas Instruments.
The device performance is specified over the temperature range 0°C to 70°C, and is available in compact 8-pin package.
For other output voltage options from 0.5 V to 4.5 V, contact Texas Instruments.