- Tiny 1.514 x 1.514 mm 0.5mm pitch micro SMD package
- Very low IDDq (1.6mA at 2.4V)
- Ultra low EMI suppression of more than 11dB below FCC standard at 6 cable length
- PSRR 82dB at 217Hz
- CMRR 80dB at 217Hz
- SNR 97dB
- THD+N 0.02% (Pout = 100mW @ 3.6V)
- Mobile phones
- Portable electronic devices and accessories
Texas Instruments LM4675TLBD
The LM4675 is a class D filterless BOOMER audio amplifier with ultra low EMI. TI's new spread spectrum technology has been integrated with the latest BOOMER performance characteristics in a 0.5mm pitch, micro SMD package. The LM4675 is designed for high output, low EMI and space saving applications such as mobile phones and other portable communication devices. This all new BOOMER delivers typically 1.3 Watts of power output in 8 ohm load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V DC power supply.
The LM4675TLBD and LM4675SDBD are evaluation boards designed for rapid user evaluation and saving customers valuable development expense with faster time to market. The evaluation boards include a measurement filter and are ready-to-use in a stand-alone approach that simply requires power and GND, input signal and an output load.