|Package | PIN:||TO-263 (KTW) | 7|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Drives 4Ω and 8Ω Loads
- Internal Gain Resistors (AV = 34 dB)
- Minimum External Component Requirement
- Single Supply Operation
- Internal Current Limiting
- Internal Thermal Protection
- Compact 7-lead TO-220 Package
- Low Cost-Per-Watt
- Wide Supply Range 9V - 40V
- Output Power at 10% THD+N with 1kHz into 4Ω VCC = 24V 11 W (typ)
- Output Power at 10% THD+N with 1kHz into 8Ω VCC = 24V 7 W (typ)
- Closed Loop Gain 34 dB (typ)
- PO at 10% THD+N @ 1 kHz into 4Ω Single-Ended DDPAK Package VCC = 12V 2.5 W (typ)
- PO at 10% THD+N @ 1kHz into 8Ω Bridged DDPAK Package VCC = 12V 5 W (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4752TS/NOPB
The LM4752 is a stereo audio amplifier capable of delivering 11W per channel of continuous average output power to a 4Ω load, or 7W per channel into 8Ω using a single 24V supply at 10% THD+N.
The LM4752 is specifically designed for single supply operation and a low external component count. The gain and bias resistors are integrated on chip, resulting in a 11W stereo amplifier in a compact 7 pin TO-220 package. High output power levels at both 20V and 24V supplies and low external component count offer high value for compact stereo and TV applications. A simple mute function can be implemented with the addition of a few external components.