|Package | PIN:||TO-263 (KTW) | 9|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 80)|
- Drives 4Ω and 8Ω Loads
- Integrated Mute Function
- Internal Gain Resistors
- Minimal External Components Needed
- Single Supply Operation
- Internal Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Compact 9-lead TO-220 Package
- Wide Supply Range 9V - 40V
- Output Power at 10% THD with 1kHz into 4Ω at VCC = 24V 11 W (typ)
- Output Power at 10% THD with 1kHz into 8Ω at VCC = 24V 7 W (typ)
- Closed Loop Gain 34 dB (typ)
- PO at 10% THD+N @ 1kHz into 4Ω Single-Ended DDPAK Package at VCC=12V 2.5 W (typ)
- PO at 10% THD+N @ 1kHz into 8Ω Bridged DDPAK Package at VCC=12V 5 W (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4755TSX/NOPB
The LM4755 is a stereo audio amplifier capable of delivering 11W per channel of continuous average output power to a 4Ω load or 7W per channel into 8Ω using a single 24V supply at 10% THD+N. The internal mute circuit and pre-set gain resistors provide for a very economical design solution.
Output power specifications at both 20V and 24V supplies and low external component count offer high value to consumer electronic manufacturers for stereo TV and compact stereo applications. The LM4755 is specifically designed for single supply operation.