- No output coupling capacitors, snubber networks or bootstrap capacitors required
- Unity gain stable
- Ultra low current shutdown mode
- Fast turn on: 80ms (typ), 110ms (max) with 1.0µF capacitor
- BTL output can drive capacitive loads up to 100pF
- Advanced pop & click circuitry eliminates noises during turn-on and turn-off transitions
- 2.2V - 5.0V operation
- Available in a non-pullback LLP package.
- Mobile Phones
- Portable electronic devices
Texas Instruments LM4879SDBD
The LM4879 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication device applications. It is capable of delivering 1.1 watt of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
This LM4879SDBD is an evaluation board designed to ease the evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4879SD. It is an easy to use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an input signal and an output load.