- Selectable gain of 6dB (2V/V) or 12dB (4V/V)
- No output or PSRR bypass capacitors required
- Improved Click and Pop suppression circuitry
- Very fast turn on time: 5ms (typ)
- Minimum external components
- 2.6 - 5.5V operation
- BTL output can drive capacitive loads
- Ultra low current shutdown mode (SD Low)
- Portable computers
- Desktop computers
- Multimedia monitors
Please note: application information and board layout can be found in datasheet
Texas Instruments LM4906MMBD
The LM4906 is capable of delivering 1W of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a +5V power supply.
It is the first Texas Instruments Boomer Power Amplifier that does not require an external PSRR bypass capacitor. In addition, no output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors are required which makes the LM4906 ideally suited for cell phone and other low voltage portable applications.
This LM4906MMBD is an evaluation board designed to ease the evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4906MM. It is an easy to use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an input signal and an output load.