- Tiny and robust micro Array
- Very low iddq (5mA all outputs on at 5V)
- High output power (1.275W into 8ohms at 5V)
- 90dB PSRR 217Hz for speaker output
- 90dB PSRR 217Hz for headphone outputs
- 0.035% THD+N at 630mW for speaker output
- 0.02% THD+N at 25mW for headphone outputs
- Mobile phones
- Portable devices, such as PMPs, Portable Navigation Devices
Texas Instruments LM49100GREVAL
The LM49100 is an integrated stereo subsystem with Class AB speaker or earpiece amplifier and ground referenced headphone amplifier in a 25-bump micro Array package. The LM49100 is designed to meet the demands of mobile phones and other portable communication devices. It is capable of delivering 1.275W of average power into an 8 ohm load and 50 milliwatts of average power to a 32 ohm load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V DC power supply to VDD_LS and a 2.8V power supply to VDD_HP.
The LM49100GREVAL is an evaluation board designed to ease evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM49100GR. The evaluation board comes with an I2C card and cable. It is an easy-to-use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an I2C control signal, an input signal and an output load.