- Tiny micro SMD
- Very low iddq (7.7mA HP and SPKR on at 5V)
- High output power (1.25W into 8ohms at 5V)
- 97dB PSRR 217Hz for earpiece bypass (voice) path
- 91dB PSRR 217Hz for headphone outputs
- 0.015% THD+N at 600mW for speaker output
- 0.01% THD+N at 20mW for headphone outputs
- Personal Mobile Devices
- Mobile phones
Texas Instruments LM49150TLEVAL
The LM49150 is an integrated stereo subsystem with a highly efficient Class D speaker amplifier, ground referenced headphone amplifier and low power earpiece bypass path in a 20-bump micro SMD package. The LM49150 is designed to meet the demands of mobile phones and other portable communication devices. It is capable of delivering 1.25W of average power into an 8 ohm load and 42 milliwatts of average power to a 32 ohm load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V DC power supply to VDD_LS and VDD.
The LM49150TLEVAL is an evaluation board designed to ease evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM49150TL. The evaluation board comes with an I2C card and cable. It is an easy-to-use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an I2C control signal, an input signal and output loads.