- Fully differential amplification
- Available in space-saving LLP package
- Ultra low current shutdown mode
- Can drive capacitive loads up to 100pF
- Improved pop & click circuitry eliminates noises during turn-on and turn-off transitions
- 2.4 - 5.5V operation
- No output coupling capacitors, snubber networks or bootstrap capacitors required
- Mobile phones
- Portable electronic devices
Texas Instruments LM4923LQBD
The LM4923 is a fully differential audio power amplifier that is capable of delivering 1.1 watt of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
This LM4923LQBD is an evaluation board designed to ease the evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4923LQ. It is an easy to use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an input signal and an output load.