- Tiny micro SMD
- Very low iddq (12all outputs on at 5V)
- High output power (1.19W into 8ohms at 5V)
- 79dB PSRR 217Hz for speaker output
- 86dB PSRR 217Hz for headphone outputs
- 0.04% THD+N at 500mW for speaker output
- 0.01% THD+N at 30mW for OCL headphone outputs
- Mobile phones
- Portable devices, such as PMPs, GPS
Texas Instruments LM4947TLEVAL
The LM4947 is an integrated stereo subsystem with a filterless monoClass D speaker amplifier and selectable output low noise headphone amplifier in a 25-bump micro SMD package. The LM4947 also features RF suppression circuitry and TI 3D enhancement. The LM4947 is designed to meet the demands of mobile phones and other portable communication devices. It is capable of delivering 1.19W of average power into an 8 ohm load and 87 milliwatts of average power to a32 ohm load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V DC power supply.
The LM4947TLEVAL is an evaluation board designed to ease evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4947TL. The evaluation board comes with an I2C card and cable. It is an easy-to-use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an I2C control signal, aninput signal and anoutput load. Software for the product can be downloaded from TI's website.