- Pop & click circuitry eliminates noise during turn-on and turn-off transitions
- Low current shutdown mode
- Low quiescent current
- Mono 15Vp-p BTL output, RL = 2µF+30Ω, f = 1kHz
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Unity-gain stable
- External gain configuration capability
- Including Band exchange SW
- Including Leakage cut SW
Texas Instruments LM4961LQBD
The LM4961 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for driving Ceramic Speaker for applications in Cell Phone and PDA's. It integrates a boost converter, with variable output voltage, with an audio power amplifier.
It is capable of driving 15Vp-p in BTL mode to 2uF+ 30 ohms load, continuous average power, with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 3.2VDC power supply.
This LM4961LQBD is an evaluation board designed to ease the evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4961LQ. It is an easy to use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an input signal and an output load.