- Tiny 12-lead 0.4mm pitch micro SMD
- Very low iddq (2.3mA cap-coupled, 3mA OCL at 5V)
- High output power (135mW into 16ohms at 5V)
- PSRR 77dB at 217Hz
- THD+N 0.02% cap-coupled at 5V (Pout = 100mA)
- Mobile phones
- Portable electronic devices and accessories
Texas Instruments LM4985TMEVAL
The LM4985 is a stereo low noise headphone amplifier in a tiny 0.4mm pitch micro SMD package. The LM4985 is designed to meet the demands of mobile phones and other portable communication devices. It is capable of delivering 135 milliwatts of average power to a 16 ohm load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V DC power supply.
The LM4985TMEVAL is an evaluation board designed to ease evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4985TM. The evaluation board comes with an I2C card and cable. It is an easy-to-use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an I2C control signal, aninput signal and anoutput load.