- Available in space-saving LLP package
- Ultra low current shutdown mode
- BTL output can drive capacitive loads
- Improved pop & click circuitry eliminates noise during turn-on and turn-off transitions
- 2.2 - 5.5V operation
- No output coupling capacitors, snubber networks or bootstrap capacitors required
- Unity-gain stable
- External gain configuration capability
- Mobile Phones
- Portable electronic devices
Texas Instruments LM4992SDBD
The LM4992 is a stereo audio power amplifier capable of delivering 1 watt, per channel, of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
The LM4992 features independent shutdown control for each channel and a low-power consumption shutdown mode, which is achieved by driving both shutdown pins with logic low. Additionally, the LM4992 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
This LM4992SDBD is an evaluation board designed to ease the evaluation and effort during the development of a circuit using the LM4992SD. It is an easy to use stand-alone board that requires power and GND, an input signal and an output load.