|Package | PIN:||WSON (NGU) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide 7.5-V to 100-V Input Range
- Integrated 100-mA High-Side and Low-Side Switches
- No Schottky Required
- Constant On-Time Control
- No Loop Compensation Required
- Ultra-Fast Transient Response
- Nearly Constant Operating Frequency
- Intelligent Peak Current Limit
- Adjustable Output Voltage From 1.225 V
- Precision 2% Feedback Reference
- Frequency Adjustable to 1 MHz
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout
- Remote Shutdown
- Thermal Shutdown
- 8-Pin WSON
- 8-Pin SO PowerPAD
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5019 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5019SD/NOPB
The LM5019 is a 100-V, 100-mA synchronous step-down regulator with integrated high-sideand low-side MOSFETs. The constant-on-time (COT) control scheme employed in the LM5019 requires noloop compensation, provides excellent transient response, and enables very low step-down ratios.The on-time varies inversely with the input voltage resulting in nearly constant frequency over theinput voltage range. A high-voltage startup regulator provides bias power for internal operation ofthe IC and for integrated gate drivers.
A peak current limit circuit protects against overload conditions. The undervoltagelockout (UVLO) circuit allows the input undervoltage threshold and hysteresis to be independentlyprogrammed. Other protection features include thermal shutdown and bias supply undervoltagelockout.
The LM5019 device is available in WSON-8 and SO PowerPAD-8 plastic packages.