|Package | PIN:||WSON (DPR) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Drives Both a High-Side and Low-Side N-Channel
- Independent High- and Low-Driver Logic Inputs
- Bootstrap Supply Voltage up to 118 V DC
- Fast Propagation Times (25-ns Typical)
- Drives 1000-pF Load With 8-ns Rise and Fall
- Excellent Propagation Delay Matching (3-ns
- Supply Rail Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Power Consumption
- Pin Compatible With HIP2100/HIP2101
Texas Instruments LM5101ASD/NOPB
The LM5100A/B/C and LM5101A/B/C high-voltage gate drivers are designed to drive both the high-side and the low-side N-Channel MOSFETs in a synchronous buck or a half-bridge configuration. The floating high-side driver is capable of operating with supply voltages up to 100 V. The A versions provide a full 3-A of gate drive, while the B and C versions provide 2 A and 1 A, respectively. The outputs are independently controlled with CMOS input thresholds (LM5100A/B/C) or TTL input thresholds (LM5101A/B/C).
An integrated high-voltage diode is provided to charge the high-side gate drive bootstrap capacitor. A robust level shifter operates at high speed while consuming low power and providing clean level transitions from the control logic to the high-side gate driver. Undervoltage lockout is provided on both the low-side and the high-side power rails. These devices are available in the standard SOIC-8 pin, SO PowerPAD-8 pin, and the WSON-10 pin packages. The LM5100C and LM5101C are also available in MSOP-PowerPAD-8 package. The LM5101A is also available in WSON-8 pin package.