|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Maximum Input Voltage: 65 V
- Minimum Input Voltage: 3 V (4.5 V for Start-Up)
- Output Voltage up to 100 V
- Bypass (VOUT = VIN) Operation
- 1.2-V Reference with ±1% Accuracy
- Free-Run and Synchronizable Switching to 1 MHz
- Peak-Current-Mode Control
- Robust 3-A Integrated Gate Drivers
- Adaptive Dead-Time Control
- Optional Diode-Emulation Mode
- Programmable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Hiccup-Mode Overload Protection
- Programmable Line UVLO
- Programmable Soft Start
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Low Shutdown Quiescent Current: 9 µA
- Programmable Slope Compensation
- Programmable Skip-Cycle Mode Reduces Standby Power
- Allows External VCC Supply
- Inductor DCR Current Sensing Capability
- Multi-phase Capability
- Thermally Enhanced 20 or 24-Pin HTSSOP
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5122 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5122MHE/NOPB
The LM5122 is a multi-phase capable synchronous boost controller intended forhigh-efficiency synchronous boost regulator applications. The control method is based uponpeak-current-mode control. Current-mode control provides inherent line feed forward, cycle-by-cyclecurrent limiting, and ease of loop compensation.
The switching frequency is programmable up to 1 MHz. Higher efficiency isachieved by two robust N-channel MOSFET gate drivers with adaptive dead-time control. Auser-selectable diode-emulation mode also enables discontinuous-mode operation for improvedefficiency at light load conditions.
An internal charge pump allows 100% duty cycle for high-side synchronous switch (bypassoperation). A 180° phase shifted clock output enables easy multi-phase interleaved configuration.Additional features include thermal shutdown, frequency synchronization, hiccup-mode current limit,and adjustable line undervoltage lockout.