|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C ≤ TA ≤ 125°C
- HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Wide 4.5-V to 65-V Input Voltage Range
- Integrated High-Side and Low-Side Switches
- No External Schottky Diode Required
- 2-A Maximum Load Current
- Meets CISPR 25 EMI Standard
- Adaptive Constant On-Time Control
- No External Loop Compensation
- Fast Transient Response
- Selectable Forced PWM or DCM Operation
- FPWM Supports Multi-Output Fly-Buck™
- Nearly Constant Switching Frequency
- Resistor Adjustable up to 1 MHz
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Prebiased Start-Up
- ±1% Feedback Voltage Reference
- Inherent Protection Features for Robust Design
- Peak Current Limiting Protection
- Adjustable Input UVLO andHysteresis
- VCC and Gate Drive UVLO Protection
- ThermalShutdown Protection With Hysteresis
- 14-Pin HTSSOP Package, 0.65-mm Pitch
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5160-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5160QPWPRQ1
The LM5160-Q1 is a 65-V,2-A synchronous step-down converter with integratedhigh-side and low-side MOSFETs. The adaptive constant on-time control scheme requires no loopcompensation and supports high step-down ratios with fast transient response. An internal feedbackamplifier maintains ±1% output voltage regulation over the entire operating temperature range. Theon-time varies inversely with input voltage resulting in nearly constant switchingfrequency.
Peak and valley current limit circuits protect against overload conditions. Theundervoltage lockout (EN/UVLO) circuit provides independently adjustable input undervoltagethreshold and hysteresis. The LM5160-Q1 is programmed through the FPWM pin to operate in continuousconduction mode (CCM) from no load to full load or to automatically switch to discontinuousconduction mode (DCM) at light load for higher efficiency. Forced CCM operation supportsmultiple-output and isolated Fly-Buck applications using a coupled inductor.
The LM5160-Q1 is qualified to automotive AEC-Q100 grade 1 and isavailable in 14-pin HTSSOP package with 0.65-mm pin pitch.