- High Accuracy Threshold Voltage (± 2.5%)
- Extremely Low Quiescent Current: 0.65 µA, at VIN = 2.87 V
- Programmable Delay with 3 Capacitor Options
- Active Low, Open Drain Output
- Threshold Voltage of 2.7 V
Texas Instruments LM8365EVM
The LM8365 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the LM8365 Micropower Undervoltage Supervisor with Programmable Output Delay. For this EVM, the 2.7 V reset threshold version of the LM8365 is used. The EVM demonstrates proper functionality of the LM8365 via selection of 3 distinct capacitors corresponding to programmable delay times.