|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available with 5.0V or 3.3V Output Voltage
- Ultra Low Ground Pin Current, 25 μA Typical for 100 μA Load
- VOUT Initial Accuracy of ±1.5%
- VOUT Accurate to ±3% Over Load and Temperature Conditions
- Low Dropout Voltage, 200 mV Typical with 150 mA Load
- Low Off State Ground Pin current for LM9076BMA
- Delayed RESET Output Pin for Low VOUT Detection
- +70V/-50V Voltage Transients
- Operational VIN up to +40V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM9076BMA-3.3/NOPB
The LM9076 is a ±3%, 150 mA logic controlled voltage regulator. The regulator features an active low delayed reset output flag which can be used to reset a microprocessor system at turn-ON and in the event that the regulator output voltage falls below a minimum value. An external capacitor programs a delay time interval before the reset output pin can return high.
Designed for automotive and industrial applications, the LM9076 contains a variety of protection features such as thermal shutdown, input transient protection and a wide operating temperature range. The LM9076 uses an PNP pass transistor which allows low drop-out voltage operation.