|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to +150°C,TA
- Small SOT-23 Package Saves Space
- Shutdown Mode Conserves Power Between Temperature Readings
- Operates Over a Full −40°C to +150°C Range
- SPI and MICROWIRE Bus Interface
- Key Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 2.4 V to 5.5V
- Supply Current
- Operating: 280 µA (Typical)
- Shutdown: 6 µA (Typical)
- 0°C to 70°C ±1°C (Maximum)
- −40°C to 150°C ±2°C (Maximum)
- Temperature Resolution0.03125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM95071QIMFX/NOPB
The LM95071-Q1 is alow-power, high-resolution digital temperature sensor with an SPI and MICROWIRE compatibleinterface, available in the 5-pin SOT-23. The host can query the LM95071-Q1 at any time to readtemperature. Its low operating current is useful in systems where low power consumption iscritical.
The LM95071-Q1 has13-bit plus sign temperature resolution (0.03125°C per LSB) while operating over a temperaturerange of −40°C to +150°C.
The 2.4-V to 5.5-V supply voltage range, fast conversion rate, low supply current, andsimple SPI interface of the LM95071-Q1 make it ideal for a wide range of applications.