|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Low Power Consumption (Max): IS = 10 μA/comp
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages: 2.7V to 15V
- Rail-To-Rail Input Common Mode Voltage Range
- Rail-To-Rail Output Swing (Within 100 mV of the Supplies, @ V+ = 2.7V, and ILOAD = 2.5 mA)
- Short Circuit Protection: 40 mA
- Propagation Delay (@ V+ = 5V, 100 mV Overdrive): 4 μs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6762AIMX/NOPB
The LMC6762 is an ultra low power dual comparator with a maximum supply current of 10 μA/comparator. It is designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages, from 2.7V to 15V. The LMC6762 has ensured specifications at 2.7V to meet the demands of 3V digital systems.
The LMC6762 has an input common-mode voltage range which exceeds both supplies. This is a significant advantage in low-voltage applications. The LMC6762 also features a push-pull output that allows direct connections to logic devices without a pull-up resistor.
A quiescent power consumption of 50 μW/amplifier (@ V+ = 5V) makes the LMC6762 ideal for applications in portable phones and hand-held electronics. The ultra-low supply current is also independent of power supply voltage. Ensured operation at 2.7V and a rail-to-rail performance makes this device ideal for battery-powered applications.
Refer to the LMC6772 datasheet for an open-drain version of this device.