|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Easily Drives 600Ω Loads
- Optimized for Superior Audio Signal Fidelity
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- PSRR and CMRR Exceed 100dB (typ)
- SOIC Package
- Power Supply Voltage Range: ±2.5 to ±17 V
- THD+N (AV = 1, VOUT = 3VRMS, fIN = 1kHz)
- RL = 2kΩ: 0.0002 % (typ)
- RL = 600Ω: 0.0002 % (typ)
- Input Noise Density: 3.6 nV/√Hz (typ)
- Slew Rate: ±8 V/μs (typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 17 MHz (typ)
- Open Loop Gain (RL = 600Ω): 105 dB (typ)
- Input Bias Current: 200 nA (typ)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.3 mV (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LME49723MA/NOPB
The LME49723 is part of the ultra-low distortion, low noise, high slew rate operational amplifier series optimized and fully specified for high performance, high fidelity applications. Combining advanced leading-edge process technology with state-of-the-art circuit design, the LME49723 audio operational amplifiers deliver superior audio signal amplification for outstanding audio performance. The LME49723 combines extremely low voltage noise density (3.6nV/√Hz) with vanishingly low THD+N (0.0002%) to easily satisfy the most demanding audio applications. To ensure that the most challenging loads are driven without compromise, the LME49723 has a high slew rate of ±20V/μs and an output current capability of ±26mA. Further, dynamic range is maximized by an output stage that drives 2kΩ loads to within 1V of either power supply voltage and to within 1.4V when driving 600Ω loads.
The LME49723's outstanding CMRR (100dB), PSRR (100dB), and VOS (0.3mV) give the amplifier excellent operational amplifier DC performance.
The LME49723 has a wide supply range of ±2.5V to ±17V. Over this supply range the LME49723’s input circuitry maintains excellent common-mode and power supply rejection, as well as maintaining its low input bias current. The LME49723 is unity gain stable.
The LME49723 is available in an 8–lead narrow body SOIC package. Demonstration boards are available for each package.