|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFF) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low-Side, Ultra-Fast Gate Driver for GaN and Silicon FETs
- 1 ns Minimum Input Pulse Width
- Up to 60 MHz Operation
- 2.5 ns Typical, 4.5 ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- 400 ps Typical Rise and Fall Time
- 7-A Peak Source and 5-A Peak Sink Currents
- 5-V Supply Voltage
- UVLO and Overtemperature Protection
- 0.8 mm × 1.2 mm WCSP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMG1020YFFR
The LMG1020 device is a single, low-side driver designed for driving GaN FETs andlogic-level MOSFETs in high-speed applications including LiDAR, time-of-flight, facial recognition,and any power converters involving low side drivers. The design simplicity of the LMG1020 enablesextremely fast propagation delays of 2.5 nanoseconds and minimum pulse width of 1 nanosecond. Thedrive strength is independently adjustable for the pull-up and pull-down edges by connectingexternal resistors between the gate and OUTH and OUTL, respectively.
The driver features undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and overtemperature protection (OTP) inthe event of overload or fault conditions.
0.8-mm × 1.2-mm WCSP package of LMG1020 minimizes gate loop inductance and maximizespower density in high-frequency applications.