|Package | Pins||WQFN (RVR) | 19|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Up to 50-MHz operation
- 10-ns typical propagation delay
- 3.4-ns high-side to low-side matching
- Minimum pulse width of 4 ns
- Two control input options
- Single PWM input with adjustable dead time
- Independent inputmode
- 1.5-A peak source and 3-A peak sink currents
- External bootstrap diode for flexibility
- Internal LDO for adaptability to voltage rails
- High 300-V/ns CMTI
- HO to LO capacitance less than 1 pF
- UVLO and overtemperature protection
- Low-inductance WQFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LMG1210is a 200-V, half-bridge MOSFET and Gallium Nitride Field Effect Transistor (GaN FET) driverdesigned for ultra-high frequency, high-efficiency applications that features adjustable deadtimecapability, very small propagation delay, and 3.4-ns high-side low-side matching to optimize systemefficiency. This part also features an internal LDO which ensures a gate-drive voltage of 5-Vregardless of supply voltage.
To enable best performance in a variety of applications, the LMG1210 allows the designerto choose the optimal bootstrap diode to charge the high-side bootstrap capacitor. An internalswitch turns the bootstrap diode off when the low side is off, effectively preventing the high-sidebootstrap from overcharging and minimizing the reverse recovery charge. Additional parasiticcapacitance across the GaN FET is minimized to less than 1 pF to reduce additional switchinglosses.
The LMG1210 features two control input modes: Independent Input Mode (IIM) and PWM mode.In IIM each of the outputs is independently controlled by a dedicated input. In PWM mode the twocomplementary output signals are generated from a single input and the user can adjust the deadtime from 0 to 20 ns for each edge. The LMG1210 operates over a wide temperature range from –40°Cto 125°C and is offered in a low-inductance WQFN package.