|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTW) | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 5 LVCMOS Outputs, DC to 200 MHz
- Universal Input
- LVCMOSand LVTTL
- Crystal Oscillator Interface
- Crystal Input Frequency: 10 to 40MHz
- Output Skew: 6 ps
- Additive Phase Jitter
- 30 fs at 156.25 MHz (12 kHz to 20MHz)
- Low Propagation Delay
- Operates With 3.3 or 2.5-V Core Supply Voltage
- Adjustable Output Power Supply
- 1.5 V, 1.8 V,2.5 V, and 3.3 V for Each Bank
- 24-Pin WQFN Package (4.0 mm × 4.0 mm ×
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK00105SQE/NOPB
The LMK00105 is a high-performance, low-noise LVCMOS fanout buffer which can distributefive ultra-low jitter clocks from a differential, single-ended, or crystal input. The LMK00105supports synchronous output enable for glitch-free operation. The ultra low-skew, low-jitter, andhigh PSRR make this buffer ideally suited for various networking, telecom, server and storage areanetworking, RRU LO reference distribution, medical and test equipment applications.
The core voltage can be set to 2.5 or 3.3 V, while the output voltage can be set to 1.5,1.8, 2.5 or 3.3 V. The LMK00105 can be easily configured through pin programming.