|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTA) | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 3:1 Input Multiplexer:
- Two Universal Inputs Operate up to 3.1 GHz and Accept LVPECL,LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, or Single-Ended Clocks
- One Crystal Input Accepts a10 to 40 MHz Crystal or Single-Ended Clock
- Two Banks with 4 Differential Outputs Each:
- LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or Hi-Z (SelectablePer Bank)
- LVPECL Additive Jitter with LMK03806 Clock Source at 156.25MHz:
- 20 fs RMS (10 kHz to 1 MHz)
- 51 fs RMS (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- High PSRR: -65 / -76 dBc (LVPECL/LVDS) at 156.25 MHz
- LVCMOS Output with Synchronous Enable Input
- Pin-Controlled Configuration
- VCC Core Supply: 3.3 V ± 5%
- 3 Independent VCCO Output Supplies: 3.3 V/2.5 V ± 5%
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- 40-lead WQFN (6 mm × 6 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK00308SQ/NOPB
The LMK00308 is a 3-GHz, 8-output differential fanout buffer intended for high-frequency,low-jitter clock/data distribution and level translation. The input clock can be selected from twouniversal inputs or one crystal input. The selected input clock is distributed to two banks of 4differential outputs and one LVCMOS output. Both differential output banks can be independentlyconfigured as LVPECL, LVDS, or HCSL drivers, or disabled. The LVCMOS output has a synchronousenable input for runt-pulse-free operation when enabled or disabled. The LMK00308 operates from a3.3 V core supply and 3 independent 3.3 V/2.5 V output supplies.
The LMK00308 provides high performance, versatility, and power efficiency, making itideal for replacing fixed-output buffer devices while increasing timing margin in thesystem.